Join a patient focused organization committed to hormone therapy in women! We are currently looking for a Center Director to join a growing team. We offer great benefits, a competitive salary, and a chance to get in to growing industry with only upward potential!
HerKare was founded in 2013 to create a female-friendly environment where understanding medical professionals exclusively treat hormone imbalance in women. The physicians and treatment professionals at HerKare focus on improving the overall health and well-being of women through hormone replacement therapy (HRT). Our hormone replacement therapy is personalized to each patient’s specific needs and body chemistry.
The role of HerKare Center Director entails direct patient interaction, administer hormone therapy through defined, established, and peer-reviewed protocol; along with full evaluation of the root cause of this condition. This role also involves supervisory oversight of three center employees, and monitoring the lab for accurate calibrations and controls.
This position would be primarily located in the Fort Worth and Mansfield are. I’ve listed the addresses below as well as our website link. This will be a full time position (42 hours a week). We are open on Saturdays from 830AM – 1230PM. Hours of operation are listed on our website.
Salary range 85K-100K depending on experience.
Mansfield HerKare: 1021 Matlock Rd, Mansfield, TX 76063
Fort Worth HerKare: 7033 Bryant Irvin Rd #100, Fort Worth, TX 76132
Sign on bonus 7K available after 60 days of employment!
• Follows all Low T Center policies and protocols in the normal course of business
• Sound medical decision making abilities
• Determines abnormal conditions by administering or ordering diagnostic tests, MRIs, electrocardiograms, and laboratory studies; interpreting test results.
• Complies with federal, state, and local legal and professional requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating future legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
• Provides continuity of care by developing and implementing patient management plans.
• Maintains accurate records in EMR and adheres to all HIPPA Protocols.
• Maintain a professional appearance, demeanor, and team-oriented behavior; have mutual respect for management and team members; partner with team members to create an exceptional experience for each and every patient. Be punctual, dependable, goal oriented, and able to receive constructive coaching.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Experience in a related field, such as urology, endocrinology, gynecology or general practice is preferred.
• No current or pending malpractice lawsuits
• Active state license in good standing
• Active DEA Certificate preferred
• Active Controlled Substance Registration, if applicable in your state.