Founded in 2009, Low T Center has quickly evolved into a pioneering and innovative medical practice model. The physicians at Low T Centers diagnose and treat men with low testosterone as well as a growing list of other conditions that cause a man to feel bad and can lead to a decline in overall health. As demand for information about testosterone therapy grows, Low T Center has established itself as a leader in treatment and public awareness. We are committed to creating a friendly, efficient environment for the diagnosis and treatment of low testosterone in men and the overall improvement of their health. Our commitment to providing quality care and outstanding patient experience starts with you!
• Following a suggested script, obtains complete information from the patient to facilitate the prompt and accurate setting of appointments.
• Achieve goals for scheduling appointments
• Communicates accurate information to all customers in a professional, caring manner.
• Maintains confidential information at all times. Consistently performs in a manner to ensure compliance with HIPAA Standards.
• Incoming information from e-mails or faxes must be consistently responded to within departmentally defined response standards.
• High School diploma.
• 1-3 years prior Customer Service / Sales experience in a call center.
• Proven success meeting and achieving sales goals and objectives in both in-bound and out-bound calling model with specific call objectives.
• Excellent phone skills, clear communicator, pleasant voice tone.
• Effective problem-solving skills
• Strong ability to multi task.